Measure E Citizens' Oversight Committee Overview
A Measure E Citizens' Oversight Committee was formed in 2015. The primary duty of each committee is to ensure that the bond funds are being spent appropriately and as written in the ballot language.
The Committee shall consist of at least seven (7) members appointed by the Board and must meet the following criteria:
• One (1) member shall be the parent or guardian of a child enrolled in the District.
• One (1) member shall be both a parent or guardian of a child enrolled in the District and active in a parent-teacher organization.
• One (1) member active in a business organization representing the business community located in the District.
• One (1) member active in a senior citizens’ organization.
• One (1) member active in a bonafide taxpayers association.
• Two (2) members of the community at-large.
Measure E Bylaws
The Brown Act
Measure E COC Meeting Schedule
The Measure E Citizens' Oversight Committee meets quarterly throughout the year. **THE NEXT MEETING, WHICH WAS SCHEDULED FOR TUESDAY, JANUARY 10TH, 2017, at TAHOE LAKE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL at 5:00pm IS CANCELED. THE DISTRICT WILL TRY AND RESCHEDULE THIS WITHIN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. Please check back here for updates.
Jan. 10, 2017 - Measure E Meeting Agenda **MEETING CANCELED**
Nov. 1, 2016 - Measure E Meeting Agenda
Nov. 1, 2016 - Measure E 1st Qtr Financial Budget Report
Nov. 1, 2016 - Measure E Presentation - Project Updates
July 26, 2016 - Measure E Program to Date Financial Budget Report
Measure E COC Meeting Minutes
Presentations- Updates on Measure E
Throughout the year, our Director of Facilities presents project updates to the COC on all of the Measure E facility upgrades, by school site. Below is a link to past presentations.
November 1, 2016 - Measure E Presentation - Project Updates